Start earning credits towards an Associate in Art Degree (AA) or Arizona General Education Certificate (AGEC A) at Marcos de Niza HS.
Rio Salado dual enrollment allows students the opportunity to earn college credit for specific college-level courses taught at Marcos de Niza during regular school hours. Seniors, juniors, qualified sophomores and freshmen taking dual enrollment classes are eligible to enroll.
- See more at: http://www.tempeunion.org/domain/522#sthash.KlokJFvt.dpuf
1. Students will receive registration fliers from their teachers on Tuesday, August 9th.
2. Students follow the registration steps on the RIO Flyer, print the registration packet, obtain the required signatures and attach necessary documentation. Paperwork is submitted to the high school on Tuesday, August 30th. Students will report to the library and register during one of their dual enrollment classes.
3. Please make sure you have done the following:
4. Most dual enrollment courses require a college placement test. MdN will test students on Thursday, August 25th in the library. Please complete the MdN Accuplacer Registration Form by August 17th to reserve a test spot.
Other Registration Information
If you have any questions, please contact the Marcos de Niza Counseling Department and ask to speak with one of the dual enrollment counselors below:
Lisa Coleman (Last
name beginning A -L)
Debbie Martinez (Last name beginning M-Z)
Phone: 480-838-3200 ext. 40134