Reorganized in 2009, the goal of the Tempe/Kyrene Business Advisory Council is to establish partnerships between the District(s), schools, businesses and community organizations to assist the District(s) in reaching its stated goals and ensure that future members of the workforce are well prepared to function in high-performance workplaces and environments that demand teamwork, problem-solving and
Why Become a Partner?
Business Opportunities and Benefits
- Promote cooperation, shared resources and the exchange of
expertise and services between businesses, community organizations and
- Provide students an opportunity to relate their educational
experiences to the workplace
- Strengthen the business community's knowledge of and commitment to
schools in the community
- Strengthen economic development by providing a source of
Student Opportunities and Benefits
- Curriculum integration and real-world experiences
- Community service projects
- Student achievement/recognition programs
- Internships, job shadowing and career days
- Scholarship opportunities
Education Summit April 23, 2013
Arizona School Finance - Understanding the system presentation by Dr. Chuck Essigs, AZ Association of School Business Officia
Az CAN, (College Access Network) - Tempe/Kyrene Business Advisory Council 2013 Education Summit presentation.
Opening presentations at the 2013 Education Summit sponsored by the Tempe/Kyrene Business Advisory Council on Arizona's education and economic future.
Dr. Chuck Essigs of the Arizona Association of School Business Officials provides an in depth look at education finance. Presented at the 2013 Education Summit sponsored by Tempe/Kyrene Business Advisory Council.
Closing panel discussion of the 2013 Education Summit sponsored by the Tempe/Kyrene Business Advisory Council.
Dr. David Garcia from Arizona State University discusses parent choice in today's educational environment. Presented at the 2013 Education Summit sponsored by Tempe/Kyrene Business Advisory Council.